MIKE HYDRO River
Comprehensive river network modelling
MIKE HYDRO River is our new generation river modelling package - successor of the world-known MIKE 11 river modelling system. MIKE HYDRO River is top quality river modelling, covering more application areas than any other river modelling package available. It enables you to model a variety of tasks related to river hydraulics, water quality, flooding, forecasting, navigation as well as catchment dynamics and runoff.
If you are familiar with MIKE 11, you will appreciate the giant leap in user experience and workflow improvements in MIKE HYDRO River. You can feel confident that MIKE HYDRO River is the perfect and safe choice for your river modelling projects.
- MIKE HYDRO River provides a modern, map-based and highly intuitive graphical user interface for your river modelling.
- It builds on the long and successful history of MIKE 11 – one of the world’s most well-proven and commonly applied 1D river modelling packages.
- It provides the largest diversity in calculation features and add-on modules and enables you to conduct all required modelling activities within one modelling package.
- It enables seamless model couplings making MIKE HYDRO River perfectly suited for fully integrated applications.
- It is the preferred choice of professional river engineers when reliability, versatility, productivity and quality are the keywords.
MIKE HYDRO River is the ideal software for:
- real-time flood forecasting
- dam break analysis
- reservoir optimisation including complex structure operations
- ecology and water quality assessments in rivers and wetlands
- flood analysis and flood alleviation design studies
- water quality forecasting
- sediment transport and long term assessment of river morphology changes
- salinity intrusion in rivers and estuaries
Additionally, optimal river modelling solutions often require integrated modelling, in which the river model interacts with surrounding flood areas or groundwater. MIKE HYDRO River is perfectly suited for fully integrated applications by seamless model couplings with MIKE FLOOD and MIKE SHE.